Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
卷号 12, 2021
Advances in Modeling and Optimization of Manufacturing Processes
- J.R. Paquin, Die Design Fundamentals, Industrial Press Inc., New York, N.Y., Machinery Publishing co., LTD, Brighton 1, England, 1992 [Google Scholar]
- B.K.A. Ngoi, C.K. Chua, A knowledge-based system for strip layout design, Comput. Ind. 25, 31–44 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- U.K. Annigeri, Y.P. Deepthi, Design and development of progressive tool for manufacturing washer. in: AIP Conference Proceedings, AIP Publishing LLC, Vol. 1859, No. 1, 2017, p. 020107 [Google Scholar]
- X. Chaohui, Design on progressive die for automobile dust cover, J. Forg. Stamp. Technol. 43, 129–134 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Jie, Z. Xue, Z. Li et.al., Forming analysis and progressive die design for car bumper support, J. Forg. Stamp. Technol. 43, 122–125 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rehaman, P.S. Reddy, M. Manoj, N.G. Murthy, Design and analysis of progressive die for chain link plate, Int. J. Recent Technol. Eng. 8, 820–826 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahul, M. Thenarasu, Design of combined cam and piercing progressive die set for a sheet metal component, Int. J. Emerg. Technol. 11, 570–573 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gen, W. Yunong, Progressive stamping process and die design of high strength steel automobile structural parts, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 1605, 012063 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, D. Spath, Progressive die cost estimation based on lamination design and production scenario in the electric traction motor application, Procedia Manuf. 39, 635–644 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Chu, S.B. Tor, G.A. Britton, A graph theoretic for stamping operations sequencing, IMechE-Part B 218, 467–471 (2004a) [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Chu, S.B. Tor, G.A. Britton, A graph theoretic operations sequencing approach for progressive die design, in: Proceedings of the 34th International MATADOR Conference, 2004b, pp. 69– 74 [Google Scholar]
- Z.C. Lin, C.H. Deng, Application of Perti-Net in the planning of a shearing cut and bending progressive die workstation, Int. J. Mater. Prod. Technol. 16, 579–591 (2001a) [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Chu, A methodology for automatic operation Sequencing for progressive die design, PhD Thesis, School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Chu, S.B. Tor, G.A. Britton, A graph theoretic algorithm for automatic operation sequencing for progressive die design, Int. J. Prod. Res. 46, 2965–2988 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Chu, A graph and matrix based approach for stamping operation sequencing for progressive die design, Adv. Mater. Res. AMR, 421, 564–569 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Tor, G.A. Britton, W.Y. Zhang, Knowledge-based blackboard framework for stamping process planning in progressive die design, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 26, 774–783 (2005a) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Tor, G.A. Britton, W.Y. Zhang, A hybrid intelligent system for stamping process planning in progressive die design, in: Innovation in Manufacturing Systems and Technology Conference, IOMST09, 2005b [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, R. Singh, ISSLD: an intelligent system for strip layout design for sheet metal operation on progressive die, in: 14th ISME International Conference on Mechanical Engineering in Knowledge Age, December 12–14, Delhi College of engineering, Delhi-110042, India, Ref. 213, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- S. Salunkhe, S. Kumar, H.M.A. Hussein, An expert system for automatic design of compound dies, 2016. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-2251-7_8. [Google Scholar]
- Z.C. Lin, C.-H. Deng, Analysis of torque equilibrium model and the optimal strip working sequence for a shearing-cut and bending progressive die, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 115, 301–312 (2001b) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Chang, Y.T. Tsai, K.T. Chiu, A novel optimal working process in the design of parametric progressive dies, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 33, 915–928 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Serdar, Progressive die strip layout optimization for minimum unbalanced moments, J. Manuf. Sci. Eng. 132, 0245021–0245027 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z.-C. Lin, C.-C. Chen, The application of the moment equilibrium model to the offset of pressure center of trimming progressive die in IC packaging machine, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 140, 653–661 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Z.C. Lin, J.M. Chang, W.C. Lu, Application of Petri-Net in the planning of shearing-cut progressive die's workstation, J. Chin. Soc. Mech. Eng. 20, 139–146 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Farsi, B. Arezoo, Development of a new method to determine bending sequence in progressive dies, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 43, 52–60 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Qattawi, A. Mayyas, M.A. Omar, An investigation of graph traversal algorithms in folded sheet metal parts design, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., 2013. DOI: 10.1007/s00170-013-5181-9 [Google Scholar]
- H.M.A. Hussein, S. Kumar, E.S. Abouel Nasr, Computer-aided design and simulation of strip layout for progressive die planning using Petri nets, Adv. Mech. Eng. 8, 1–9 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.