Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 14, 2023
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- G. Luo, Y. Guo, L. Wang, N. Li, Y. Zou, Application of computer simulation and high-precision visual matching technology in green city garden landscape design, Environ. Technol. Innov. 24, 101801 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, L. Li, B. Liu, The discussion on interior design mode based on 3D virtual vision technology, J. Adv. Comput. Intell. 23, 390−395 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, J. Yao, L. Dong, N. Ye, Research on 3D architectural scenes construction technology based on augmented reality, J. Comput. Methods Sci. 21, 311−327 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mizobuti, L. Junior, Bioinspired architectural design based on structural topology optimization, Front. Archit. Res. 009, 264−276 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jin, J.A. Gambatese, D. Liu, V. Dharmapalan, Using 4D BIM to assess construction risks during the design phase, Eng. Constr. Archit. Manag. 26, 2637−2654 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Lu, BIM architecture design from the perspective of smart city and its application in traditional residential design, J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 40, 3127−3136 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tafraout, N. Bourahla, Y. Bourahla, A. Mebarki, Automatic structural design of RC wall-slab buildings using a genetic algorithm with application in BIM environment. Autom. Constr. 106, 102901.1−102901.10 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ning, Q. Zhang, C. Zhang, B. Zhang, A best-path-updating information-guided ant colony optimization algorithm, Inform. Sci. 433/434, 142−162 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhu, H. Zhang, Y. Xiao, Multi-objective rescue path optimization for passenger ship accident under tilt, Int. J. Model. Simul. Sci. 13, 1−24 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Zhu, J.Q. Sun, The path optimization algorithm of car navigation system considering node attributes under time-invariant network, Mob. Inf. Syst. 2021, 1−20 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Yong, Y. Kusumarini, P. Tedjokoesoemo, Interior design students' perception for AutoCAD, SketchUp and Rhinoceros software usability, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci. 490, 1−12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- U. Yaman, Topoloji Optimizasyonu Yaplm Paralarn 3B Yazclar ile Dorudan retilmesi, Gazi Üniversitesi Fen Bilimleri Dergisi Part C Tasarım ve Teknoloji 7, 239−247 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Xu, E. Chen, F. Xu, Application of BIM technology in rapid modeling of residential building design, Gazi Üniversitesi Fen Bilimleri Dergisi Part C Tasarım ve Teknoloji 2, 1−5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Sun, D. Zhang, K. Hou, Application of BIM technology in architectural design, Archit. Dev. Res. 003, 11−14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bassir, H. Lodge, H. Chang, J. Majak, G. Chen, Application of artificial intelligence and machine learning for BIM: review, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim. 14, 1−8 (2023) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, D. Li, R. Tan, Particle swarm optimization for the shortest path problem, J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 41, 1353−1373 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Xia, Y. Xue, H.J. Deng, F.J. Liu, Eliminating the disturbance of vegetation information by spectral mixture analysis based on ant colony algorithm, J. Geomech. 18, 72−78 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, N.J. Singh, A. Gupta, System sizing of hybrid solar-fuel cell battery energy system using artificial bee colony algorithm with predator effect, Int. J. Energ. Res. 46, 5847−5863 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Islam, P. Protik, S. Das, P.K. Boni, Mobile robot path planning with obstacle avoidance using chemical reaction optimization, Soft Comput. 25, 6283−6310 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.