Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 14, 2023
Advances in Modeling and Optimization of Manufacturing Processes
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- M. Viqaruddin, D. Ramana Reddy, Structural optimization of control arm for weight reduction and improved performance, Mater. Today: Proc. 4, 9230–9236 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rahman, M. Shaari, Topology optimization to design of connecting rod, in International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology, 3rd, (ICMET-London 2011) (n.d.), Vols. 1–3, pp. 1615–1622 [Google Scholar]
- N. Jain, R. Saxena, Effect of self-weight on topological optimization of static loading structures, Alexandr. Eng. J. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Srivastava, S. Salunkhe, S. Pande, Application of structural topology optimization in steering knuckle design, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Srivastava, S. Salunkhe, S. Pande, Design of prosthetic finger using topology optimization, in IEEE Xplorer (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Wang, X.M. Zhang, Topology optimization of compliant mechanisms using pairs of curves, Eng. Optim. 47, 37–41 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cao, A.T. Dolovich, A. Chen, W. (Chris) Zhang, Topology optimization of efficient and strong hybrid compliant mechanisms using a mixed mesh of beams and flexure hinges with strength control, Mech. Mach. Theory 121, 213–227 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Pan, Structural Optimization for Engine Mount Bracket, SAE Technical Paper Series 2007-01-2419 [Google Scholar]
- H. Igami, M. Thompson, K. Osodo, Automotive Powertrain Mounting System Design Optimization, SAE Technical Paper Series 2003-01-1667 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.