Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 13, 2022
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- B. Porumb, P. Unguresan, L.F. Tutunaru, A. Serban, M. Balan, A review of indirect evaporative cooling technology, Energy Proc. 85, 461–471 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Basediya, D.V.K. Samuel, V. Beera, Evaporative cooling system for storage of fruits and vegetables − a review, J. Food Sci. Technol. 50, 429–442 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jafari, J.F. Dunne, M. Langari, Z. Yang, J.-P. Pirault, C.A. Long, J.T. Jose, A review of evaporative cooling system concepts for engine thermal management in motor vehicles, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. D J. Automob. Eng. 231, 1126–1143 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sibanda, T.S. Workneh, Performance evaluation of an indirect air cooling system combined with evaporative cooling, Heliyon 6, 1–8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ramzan, M.S. Kamran, M.W. Saleem, H. Ali, M. Ibrahim, M. Zeinelabdeen, Energy efficiency improvement of the split air conditioner through condensate assisted evaporative cooling, Arab. J. Sci. Eng. 46, 7719–7727 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang, L. Rong, X. Liu, L.S. Liu, M. Fan, N. Pei, Experimental research on spray evaporative cooling system applied to air-cooled chiller condenser, Energy Rep. 6, 906–913 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yan, S. He, M. Gao, M. Xu, J. Miao, X. Huang, K.H. An, Comparative study on the cooling performance of evaporative cooling systems using seawater and freshwater, Int. J. Refrig. 121, 23–32 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Abaranji, K. Panchabikesan, V. Ramalingam, Experimental investigation of a direct evaporative cooling system for year-round thermal management with solar-assisted dryer, Rec. Adv. Sustain. Solar Energy Technol. 2020, 1–24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sawant, N. Agrawal, P. Nanda, Performance assessment of an evaporative cooling-assisted window air conditioner, Int. J. Low-Carbon Technol. 7, 128–136 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Jain, D.A. Hindoliya, Energy saving potential of indirect evaporative cooler under Indian climates, Int. J. Low-Carbon Technol. 11, 193–198 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.M.U. Raza, M. Sultan, M. Bahrami, A.A. Khan, Experimental investigation of evaporative cooling systems for agricultural storage and livestock air conditioning in pakistan, Buil. Simul. 14, 617–631 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Noor, H. Ashraf, M. Sultan, Z.M. Khan, Evaporative cooling options for building air-conditioning: A comprehensive study for climatic conditions of Multan (Pakistan), Energies 13, 3061 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Rajesh, E. Jacob, CFD simulation for evaluation of optimum heat transfer rate in a heat exchanger of an internal combustion engine, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 11, 1–9 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. EL Maani, S. Elouardi, B. Radi, A. EI Hami, Multiobjective aerodynamic shape optimization of NACA0012 airfoil based mesh morphing, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 11, 1–10 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jairam, F.M. Musthafa, K. Annanth, V.M. Renganathan, Computational investigations on port injected DEE in a biogas inducted HCCI engine, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 12, 1–9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- SKM packaged Air conditioning unit PACV-D-R-134a, Air conditioning equipment, SKM Air conditioning LLC, Infinity Tower Dubai, 1–48, 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.