Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 13, 2022
Computation Challenges for engineering problems
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- M.S. Dennison, M.M. Umar, Data-set collected during turning operation of AISI 1045 alloy steel with green cutting fluids in near dry condition, Data Brief 32, 106215 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Dennison, N.M. Sivaram, D. Barik, S. Ponnusamy, Turning operation of AISI 4340 steel in flooded, near-dry and dry conditions: a comparative study on tool-work interface temperature, Mech. Mech. Eng. 23, 172–182 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Duan, J. Deng, S. Lei, D. Ge, Y. Liu, X. Li, Effect of derivative cutting on machining performance of micro textured tools, J. Manufactur. Process. 45, 544–556 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Durairaj, J. Guo, A. Aramcharoen, S. Castagne, An experimental study into the effect of micro-textures on the performance of cutting tool, Int. J. Adv. Manufactur. Technol. 98, 1011–1030 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Gajrani, S. Suresh, M.R. Sankar, Environmental friendly hard machining performance of uncoated and MoS2 coated mechanical micro-textured tungsten carbide cutting tools, Tribol. Int. 125, 141–155 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kang, Y. Fu, Y. Chen, J. Ji, H. Fu, S. Wang, R. Li, Experimental investigation of concave and convex micro-textures for improving anti-adhesion property of cutting tool in dry finish cutting, Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manufactur. Green Technology 5, 583–591 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Khan, K. Gupta, A study on machinability of nickel based superalloy using micro-textured tungsten carbide cutting tools, Mater. Res. Express 7, 016537 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Lian, C.L. Mu, M. Liu, H.F. Chen, B. Yao, Three-dimensional numerical simulation of soft/hard composite-coated textured tools in dry turning of AISI 1045 steel, Adv. Manufactur. 7, 133–141 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Liu, C. Huang, R. Su, T. Özel, Y. Liu, L. Xu, 3D FEM simulation of the turning process of stainless steel 17-4PH with differently texturized cutting tools, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 155, 417–429 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Liu, T. Özel, J. Li, D. Wang, S. Sun, Optimization and fabrication of curvilinear micro-grooved cutting tools for sustainable machining based on finite element modelling of the cutting process, Int. J. Adv. Manufactur. Technol. 110, 1327–1338 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, N.H. Duong, S. Lei, Numerical investigation of the performance of microbump textured cutting tool in dry machining of AISI 1045 steel, J. Manufactur. Process. 19, 194–204 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gobivel, K.S. Vijaysekar, G. Prabhakaran, Impact of cutting parameters on machining of Ti-6Al-4V alloy: an experimental and FEM approach, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscip. Des. Optim. 12, 2 (2021) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chaari, M. Abennadher, J. Louati, M. Haddar, Mathematical methodology for optimization of the clamping forces accounting for workpiece vibratory behaviour, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 5, A13 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Mishra, S. Ghosh, S. Aravindan, 3D finite element investigations on textured tools with different geometrical shapes for dry machining of titanium alloys, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 141, 424–449 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Mishra, S. Ghosh, S. Aravindan, Performance of laser processed carbide tools for machining of Ti6Al4V alloys: a combined study on experimental and finite element analysis, Precis. Eng. 56, 370–385 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Sawant, N.K. Jain, I.A. Palani, Influence of dimple and spot-texturing of HSS cutting tool on machining of Ti-6Al-4V, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 261, 1–11 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Singh, J.S. Dureja, M. Dogra, Performance evaluation of textured carbide tools under environment-friendly minimum quantity lubrication turning strategies, J. Braz. Soc. Mech. Sci. Eng. 41, 87 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Vignesh, D. Barik, P. Ragupathi, S. Aravind, Experimental analysis on turning of AISI 4340 steel using non-textured, dimple textured and MoS2 coated dimple textured carbide cutting inserts at the rack surface, Mater. Today 33, 2616–2620 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vignesh, M. Prakash, M.D. Selvam, P. Ragupathi, Frictional performance of dimpled textured surfaces on a frictional pair: an experimental study. I-Manager's, J. Mech. Eng. 8, 18–24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wei, R. Tomkowski, A. Archenti, Numerical study of the influence of geometric features of dimple texture on hydrodynamic pressure generation, Metals 10, 361 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhang, F. Yang, G. Liu, Cutting performance of micro-textured WC/Co tools in the dry cutting of Ti-6Al-4V alloy, Int. J. Adv. Manufactur. Technol. 1–13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vignesh, D. Barik, S. Aravind, P. Ragupathi, M. Arun, An experimental study on machining of AISI H-13 steel using dimple-textured and non-textured tungsten carbide cutting tools, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng. 1017, 012–021 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.