Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
Advances in Modeling and Optimization of Manufacturing Processes
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||29 October 2021|
- A. García-Junceda, E. Macía, D. Garbiec, M. Serrano, J.M. Torralba, M. Campos, Effect of small variations in Zr content on the microstructure and properties of ferritic ODS steels consolidated by SPS, Metals 10, 348 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Iwata, A. Kimura, M. Fujiwara, N. Kawashima, Effect of milling on morphological and microstructural properties of powder particles for high-Cr oxide dispersion strengthened ferritic steels, J. Nucl. Mater. 367, 191–195 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Doan, T.B. Tran, V.A. Nguyen, A.T. Phan, Microstructural evolution and some mechanical properties of nanosized yttrium oxide dispersion strengthened 13Cr steel, Adv. Natl. Sci.: Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 1, 035009 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Meharwal, M. Kumar, S. Karak, J.D. Majumdar, I. Manna, High temperature oxidation study of nano-Y2O3 dispersed ferritic alloys synthesized by mechanical alloying and sintering, Metall. Mater. Trans. A 51, 5257–5267 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Noh, B.K. Choi, C.H. Han, K.B. Kim, S.H. Kang, Y.B. Chun, T.K. Kim, Effect of Mechanical Alloying and Hot Consolidation Processes on the Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of ODS Steels (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cao, Z. Zhou, Microstructure and mechanical properties of an ODS ferritic steel with very low Cr content, J. Nucl. Mater. 551, 152971 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Shashanka, D. Chaira, Optimization of milling parameters for the synthesis of nano-structured duplex and ferritic stainless steel powders by high energy planetary milling, Powder Technol. 278, 35–45 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Macía, A. García-Junceda, M. Serrano, S. Hong, M. Campos, Effect of mechanical alloying on the microstructural evolution of a ferritic ODS steel with (Y-Ti-Al-Zr) addition processed by Spark Plasma Sintering (SPS), Nucl. Eng. Technol. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Harringa, B. Cook, B. Beaudry, Effects of vial shape on the rate of mechanical alloying in Si 80 Ge 20, J. Mater. Sci. 27, 801–804 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Staltsov, I. Chernov, I. Bogachev, B. Kalin, E. Olevsky, L. Lebedeva, A. Nikitina, Optimization of mechanical alloying and spark-plasma sintering regimes to obtain ferrite-martensitic ODS steel, Nucl. Mater. Energy 9, 360–366 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Suryanarayana, Does a disordered γ-TiAl phase exist in mechanically alloyed TiAl powders? Intermetallics 3, 153–160 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Suryanarayana, Mechanical alloying and milling, Prog. Mater. Sci. 46, 1–184 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Suryanarayana, E. Ivanov, R. Noufi, M. Contreras, J. Moore, Phase selection in a mechanically alloyed Cu2013; In-Ga-Se powder mixture, J. Mater. Res. 14, 377–383 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Xu, Z. Lu, C. Jia, D. Feng, C. Liu, Influence of mechanical alloying time on morphology and properties of 15Cr-ODS steel powders, High Temp. Mater. Process. 35, 473–477 (2016) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, M.R. Ahmed, M. Lokesha, L. Manjunath, Investigation of machinability characteristics on C45 steel with cryogenically treated M2 HSS tool using statistical technique, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 10, A5 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Altin, A comparative study on optimization of machining parameters by turning aerospace materials according to Taguchi method, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 8, A1 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dharmalingam, R. Mariappan, M.A. Prasad, Optimization of wear process parameters on 16-Cr Ferritic ODS steel through Taguchi approach, Mater. Today: Proc. 23, 583–589 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Saravanan, K. Sivaprasad, S.K. Babu, P. Susila, B. Murty, Synthesis and characterization of CNT reinforced AA4032 nanocomposites by high energy ball milling, AIP Conf. Proc. 82–87 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pandey, K. Jayasankar, P. Parida, M. Debata, B. Mishra, S. Saroja, Optimization of milling parameters, processing and characterization of nano-crystalline oxide dispersion strengthened ferritic steel, Powder Technol. 262, 162–169 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Fu, J. Brouwer, I. Richardson, M. Hermans, Effect of mechanical alloying and spark plasma sintering on the microstructure and mechanical properties of ODS Eurofer, Mater. Des. 177, 107849 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. DiDomizio, S. Huang, L. Dial, J. Ilavsky, M. Larsen, An assessment of milling time on the structure and properties of a nanostructured ferritic alloy (NFA), Metall. Mater. Trans. A 45, 5409–5418 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Stanciulescu, P. Carlan, M. Mihalache, M. Abrudeanu, Optimisation of the mechanical alloying process for ODS ferritic steels for generation IV reactors application, Int. Nucl. Inf. Syst. 48, 236–242 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.