Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
Computation Challenges for engineering problems
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- L. Magistri, A. Traverse, A.F. Massardo, R.K. Shah, Heat exchangers for fuel cell and hybrid system applications, J. Fuel Cell Sci. Technol. 3, 111–118 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kocheril, J. Elias, CFD simulation for evaluation of optimum heat transfer rate in a heat exchanger of an internal combustion engine, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim. 11, 6 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Varol, A. Koca, H.F. Oztop, Laminar natural convection in saltbox roofs for both summerlike and winterlike boundary conditions, Appl. Sci. 6, 2617–2622 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Omri, J. Orfi, S.B. Nasrallah, Natural convection effects in solar stills, Desalination 183, 73–178 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Mey, M. Wojcik, J. Pilarski, M. Lasota, J. Banaszczyk, B. Vermeersch, A. Napieralski, M.D. Paepe, Chimney effect on natural convection cooling of a transistor mounted on a cooling fin, J. Electron. Packag. 131, 14501–14503 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Kim, C.K. Choi, D.Y. Yoon, Analysis of the onset of buoyancy-driven convection in a water layer formed by ice melting from below, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 51, 5097–5101 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Basak, K.G. Ayappa, Influence of internal convection during microwave thawing of cylinders, AIChE J. 835–850 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Basak, S. Roy, I. Pop, Heat flow analysis for natural convection within trapezoidal enclosures based on heatline concept, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 52, 2471–2483 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Basak, S. Roy, A.R. Balakrishnan, Effects of thermal boundary conditions on natural convection flows within a square cavity, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 49, 4525–4535 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Singh, S. Roy, T. Basak, Analysis of Bejan's heatlines on visualization of heat flow and thermal mixing in tilted square cavities, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 55, 2965–2983 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Golchoobian, S. Saedodin, M.H. Taheri, A. Sarafraz, Numerical study of natural convection in a triangular enclosure as an attic for different geometries and boundary conditions, Int. J. Energy Power Eng. 14, 63–69 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Haese, M.D. Teubner, Heat exchange in an attic space, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 45, 4925–4936 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Basak, S. Roy, Ch. Thirumaleshaa, Finite element analysis of natural convection in a triangular enclosure: effects of various thermal boundary conditions, Chem. Eng. Sci. 62, 2623–2640 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Reddy, An Introduction to the Finite Element Method, McGraw-Hill, New York (1993) [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Segerlind, Applied finite element analysis, 2nd edition, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1984) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pirc, F. Schmidt, M. Mongeau, F. Bugarin, 3D BEM-based cooling-channel shape optimization for injection molding processes, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim. 2, 245–252 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.