Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
Simulation and Optimization for Industry 4.0
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||15 October 2021|
- B. Marconnet, F. Demoly, D. Monticolo, S. Gomes, An assembly oriented design and optimization approach for mechatronic system engineering, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, X. Yao, J. Zhou, J. Jiang, X. Chen, Self-Organizing Manufacturing : Current status and Prospect for Industry 4.0, in: 5th International Conference on Enterprise Systems (ES), Beijing, China (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gunasekaran, Agile Manufacturing: The 21st Century Competitive Strategy, Elsevier, Oxford, UK (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Schuh, R. Anderl, J. Gausemeier, M. ten Hompel, W. Wahlster, Industrie 4.0 Maturity Index, Acatech STUDY, Munich, Allemagne (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Álvares, L.E.S. Oliveira, J.C.E. Ferreira, Development of a cyber-physical framework for monitoring and teleoperation of a CNC lathe based on MTconnect and OPC protocols, Int. J. Comput. Integr. Manufact. 31, 1049–1066 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, Industry 4.0: A survey on technologies, applications and open research issues, J. Ind. Inform. Integr. 6, 1–10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Monostori, B. Kádár, T. Bauernhansl, Cyber-physical systems in manufacturing, CIRP Ann. Manufact. Technol. 65, 621–641 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.Z. Reis, R.F. Gonçalves, International Conference, APMS 2018, in: The Role of Internet of Services (IoS) on Industry 4.0 Through the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Seoul, Korea (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Theorin, K. Bengtssonc, J. Provost, An event-driven manufacturing information system architecture for industry 4.0, Int. J. Prod. Res. 55, 1297–1311 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Stark, M. Hoernicke, A. Haller, R. Jeske, H. Bloch, A. Fay, A. Wittenbrink, T. Knohl, S. Hensel, L. Urbas, A. Menschener, Modular process plants: Part 1 − Process module engineering, ABB Rev. 2, 72–77 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hoernicke, K. Stark, A. Haller, R. Jeske, H. Bloch, A. Fay, A. Wittenbrink, T. Knohl, S. Hensel, L. Urbas, A. Menschner, Modular process plants: Part 2 − Plant orchestration and pilot application, ABB Rev. 3, 30–35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mabkhot, A.M. Al-Ahmari, B. Salah, H. Alkhalefah, Requirements of the smart factory system: A survey and perspective, Machines 6, 23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bloch, T. Grebner, A. Fay, S. Hensel, A. Menschner, L. Urbas, T. Hoernicke, J. Bernschausen, B. Ag, Orchestration of Services in Modular Process Plants, in: IECON 2018-44th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Washington, DC, USA (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. El-Zant, K. Benfriha, S. Loubére, A. Aoussat, O. Adjoul, A design methodology for modular processes orchestration, CIRP J. Manufact. Sci. Technol. 35, 1755–5817 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghobakhloo, The future of manufacturing industry: A strategic roadmap toward Industry 4.0, J. Manufact. Technol. Manag. 29, 910–936 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Malykhina, D.A. Tarkhov, Digital twin technology as a basis of the industry in future, in: 18th Professional Сulture of the Specialist of the Future, London (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tao, H. Zhang, A. Liu, A.Y.C. Nee, Digital twin in industry: State-of-the-art, IEEE Trans. Ind. Inform. 15, 2405–2415 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, J. Du, X. Wang, D. Yang, B. Yang, Research on digital twin technology for production line design and simulation, in: 4th International Conference on Intelligent, Interactive Systems and Applications, Bangkok, Thailand (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Adjoul, K. Benfriha, A. Aoussat, Algorithmic strategy for optimizing product design considering the production costs, Int. J. Interact. Des. Manufact. 13, 1313–1329 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Adjoul, K. Benfriha, C. El-Zant, A. Aoussat, Algorithmic strategy for simultaneous optimization of design and maintenance of multi-component industrial systems, Reliab. Eng. Syst. Saf. 208, 107364 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.