Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
Advances in Modeling and Optimization of Manufacturing Processes
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||17 November 2021|
- R.R. Ghorpade, K. Sundaram, V. Hegde, Deformation studies of endodontic obturator tip using FEM approach, Int. J. Eng. Invent. 1, 19–26 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ciftci, D.A. Vardarlı, I.S. Sonmez, Coronal micro-leakage of four endodontic temporary restorative materials: an in vitro study, Oral Surg. Oral Med. Oral Pathol. Oral Radiol. Endodontol. 108, 067–070 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Moradi, M. Lomee, M. Gharechahim, Comparison of fluid filtration and bacterial leakage techniques for evaluation of micro-leakage in endodontics, Dental Res. J. 12, 109–112 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.E.D.M. Saber, M.M. Nagy, E. Schafer, Comparative evaluation of the shaping ability of Wave One, R eciproc and One Shape single‐file systems in severely curved root canals of extracted teeth, Int. Endodontic J. 48, 109–114 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen, H.M. Zhou, Y.F. Zheng, B. Peng, M. Haapasalo, Current challenges and concepts of the thermo-mechanical treatment of nickel-titanium instruments, J. Endodontics 39, 163–172 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Scattina, M. Alovisi, D.S. Paolino, D. Pasqualini, N. Scotti, G. Chiandussi, E. Berutti, Prediction of cyclic fatigue life of nickel-titanium rotary files by virtual modelling and finite elements analysis, J. Endodont. 41, 867–870 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Montalvao, Q. Shengwen, M. Freitas, A study on the influence of Ni-Ti M-Wire in the flexural fatigue life of endodontic rotary files by using Finite Element Analysis, Mater. Sci. Eng. C 40, 172–179 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pedulla, G.R.M. La Rosa, S. Boninelli, O.G. Rinaldi, E. Rapisarda, H.C. Kim, Influence of different angles of file access on cyclic fatigue resistance of Reciproc and Reciproc Blue instruments, J. Endodont. 44, 849–855 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jamleh, A. Alfadley, K. Alfouzan, Vertical force induced with waveone and waveone gold systems during canal shaping, J. Endodont. 44, 412–415 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen, C. Tra, A. Hieawy, Z. Wang, M. Haapasalo, Effect of torsional and fatigue preloading on HyFlex EDM files, J. Endodont. 44, 643–647 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ozyurek, G. Uslu, U. Inan, A comparison of the cyclic fatigue resistance of used and new glide path files, J. Endodont. 43, 477–480 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Peters, Current challenges and concepts in the preparation of root canal systems: a review, J. Endodont. 30, 559–567 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Vankanti, V. Ganta, Optimization of process parameters in drilling of GFRP composite using Taguchi method, J. Mater. Res. Technol. 3, 35–41 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.