Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
Computation Challenges for engineering problems
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 May 2021|
- J. Cho, Investigation on the contaminant distribution with improved ventilation system in hospital isolation rooms, Appl. Therm. Eng. 148, 208–218 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Miller, N. Clements, S.A. Elliott, Implementing a negative pressure isolation ward for a surge in airborne infectious patients, Am. J. Infect. Control 45, 652–659 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Harish, K. Venkatasubbaiah, Numerical investigation of instability patterns and nonlinear buoyant exchange flow between enclosures by variable density approach, Comput. Fluids 96, 276–287 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Kao, R.J. Yang, Virus diffusion in isolation rooms, J. Hosp. Infect. 62, 338–345 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Huang, S.-M. Tsao, The Influence of air motion on bacteria removal in negative pressure isolation rooms, HVAC&R Res. 11, 563–585 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Harish, K. Venkatasubbaiah, Effects of buoyancy induced roof ventilation systems for smoke removal in tunnel fires, Tunn. Undergr. Space Technol. 42, 195–205 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.-H. Tsai, G.-H. Wan, Y.-K. Wu, K.-C. Tsao, Airborne severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus concentrations in a negative- pressure isolation room, Inspect. Control Hosp. Epidemiol. 27, 523–525 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Khankari, Patient room HVAC, Am. Soc. Heat. Refrig. Air Cond. Eng. J. 58, 16–26 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Idrus Alhamid, Budihardjo, A. Raymond, Design of the ventilation system and the simulation of air flow in the negative isolation room using FloVent 8.2, AIP Conf. Proc. 1984, 020016 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Harish, K. Venkatasubbaiah, Mathematical modeling and computation of fire induced turbulent flow in partial enclosures, Appl. Math. Model. 37, 9732–9746 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Guo, X. Liu, X. Yuan, Study on natural ventilation design optimization based on CFDsimulation for green buildings, Procedia Eng. 121, 573–581 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Harish, K. Venkatasubbaiah, Large Eddy Simulation of thermal plume behavior in horizontally partitioned dual enclosure, Build. Simul. 8, 137–148 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mahajan, S. Arun Saco, R. Dinesh Kumar, R. Thundil Karuppa Raj, Airflow simulation of an isolationroom using CFD technique, Int. J. Pure Appl. Math. 118, 4261–4269 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.W.D. Cheong, S.Y. Phua, Development of ventilation design strategy for effective removal of pollutants in the isolation room of a hospital, Build. Environ. 41, 1161–1170 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Harish, K. Venkatasubbaiah, Transport phenomena of turbulent fire spread through compartment connected to vertical shaft in tall building, Fire Saf. J. 61, 160–174 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Al-Benna, Negative pressure rooms and COVID-19, J. Perioper. Pract. 3, 18–23 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pavelchak, R.P. DePersis, M. London, R. Stricof, M. Oxtoby, G. DiFerdinando, E. Marshall, Identification of factors that disrupt negative air pressurization of respiratory isolation rooms, Infect. Control Hosp. Epidemiol. 21, 191–195 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Chow, A. Kwan, Z. Lin, W. Bai, Conversion of operating theatre from positive to negative pressure environment, J. Hosp. Infect. 64, 371–378 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Chow, X.Y. Yang, Ventilation performance in operating theatres against airborne infection: review of research activities and practical guidelines, J. Hosp. Infect. 56, 85–92 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y.-C. Tung, Y.-C. Shih, S.-C. Hu, Numerical study on the dispersion of airborne contaminants form an isolation room in the case of door opening, Appl. Therm. Eng. 29, 1544–1551 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.