Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 7, 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 December 2016|
- Shah N, Kumar S, Bastani F, Yen I-L. 2012. Optimization models for assessing the peak capacity utilization of intelligent transportation systems. European Journal of Operational Research, 216(1), 239–251. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Dimitrakopoulos G, Demestichas P. 2010. Intelligent transportation systems. IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, 5(1), 77–84. [CrossRef]
- Schunemann B, Wedel J, Radusch I. 2010. V2x-based traffic congestion recognition and avoidance. Tamkang Journal of Science and Engineering, 13(1), 63–70.
- Zhong T, Xu B, Wolfson O. 2008. Disseminating real-time traffic information in vehicular ad-hoc networks, in IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium. p. 1056–1061.
- Korkmaz G, Ekici E, Özgüner F, Özgüner Ü. 2004. Urban multi-hop broadcast protocol for inter-vehicle communication systems, in Proceedings of the 1st ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks. p. 76–85 [CrossRef]
- Adnane A, Lmimouni MS, Rezzai M, Medromi H. 2016. Traffic congestion manager, a cost-effective approach, Advances in Ubiquitous Networking, Proceedings of UNET’15, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Vol. 366, Springer. p. 237–248. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-287-990-5_19. [CrossRef]
- North MJ, Howe TR, Collier NT, Vos RJ. 2005. The Repast simphony runtime system, in Proceedings of the Agent 2005 Conference on Generative Social Processes, Models, and Mechanisms. p. 151–158.
- Varaiya P. 1993. Smart cars on smart roads: problems of control. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 38(2), 195–207. [CrossRef]
- Mamei M, Zambonelli F, Leonardi L. 2003. Distributed motion coordination with Co-fields: a case study in urban traffic management. IEEE Computer Society, 63–70.
- Bauza R, Gozalvez J. 2013. Traffic congestion detection in large-scale scenarios using vehicle-to-vehicle communications. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 36(5), 1295–1307. [CrossRef]
- North MJ, Collier NT, Vos RJ. 2006. Traffic reports creating three implementations of the repast agent modeling toolkit. ACM Transactions on Modelling and Computer Simulation, 16(1), 1–25. [CrossRef]
- Bonabeau E. 2002. Agent-based modeling: methods and techniques for simulating human systems, in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 99 (3), National Academy of Sciences Press: Washington, DC, USA. p. 7280–7287. [CrossRef]
- Macal CM. 2009. Agent-based modeling and artificial life, in Encyclopedia of complexity and system science. Meyers RA, Editor. Springer: New York. p. 112–131. ISBN 978-0-387-75888-6. [CrossRef]
- Macal CM, North MJ. 2010. Tutorial on agent-based modeling and simulation. Journal of Simulation, 4, 151–162. DOI: 10.1057/jos.2010.3. [CrossRef]
- North MJ, Macal CM, St. Aubin J, Thimmapuram P, Bragen M, Hahn J, Karr J, Brigham N, Lacy ME, Hampton D. 2010. Multiscale agent-based consumer market modeling. Complexity, 15(5), 37–47. DOI: 10.1002/cplx.20304.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.