Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 5, 2014
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||04 February 2014|
- Bertsimas D, Thiele A. 2006. A robust optimization approach to inventory theory. Operations Research, 54(1), 150–168. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Delmaire H, Di’az JA, Ferna’ndez E. 1999. Reactive GRASP and tabu search based heuristics for the single source capacitated plant location problem. INFOR, Canadian Journal of Operational Research and Information Processing, 37, 194–225. [Google Scholar]
- Domschke W, Drexl A. 1985. ADD-heuristics’ starting procedures for capacitated plant location models. European Journal of Operational Research, 21(1), 47–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feldman E, Lehrer FA, Ray TL. 1966. Warehouse location under continuous economies of scale. Management Science, 12, 670–684. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jacobsen SK. 1983. Heuristics for the capacitated plant location model. European Journal of Operational Research, 12(3), 253–261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kratica J, Tosic D, Filipovic V, Ljubic I. 2001. Solving the simple plant location problem by genetic algorithm. RAIRO Operations Research, 35, 127–142. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Lingo 11, http://www.lindo.com. [Google Scholar]
- Sa G. 1969. Branch and bound and approximate solutions to the capacitated plant location problem. Operations Research, 17(6), 1005–1016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Z, Chu F, Sun L. 2010. The capacitated plant location problem with customers and suppliers matching. Transportation Research Part E, 46(3), 469–480. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.