Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 4, Number 1, January 2010
|Page(s)||1 - 5|
|Published online||21 July 2011|
- Y. Wang, S. Boyd. Performance bounds for linear stochastic control, Systems and Control Letters, 58, 178-182, (2009). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cannon, B. Kouvaritakis. One-day workshop on Stochastic Model Predictive Control, Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, IFAC, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- H. Sarimveis, P. Patrinos, C. Tarantilis, C. Kiranoudis. Dynamic modeling and control of supply chain systems : A review, Computers and operations research, 3530-3561, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Orukpe. Basics of Model Predictive Control, ICM, EEE-CAP, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Chen, W.C. Lee. Multi-objective optimization of multi-echelon supply chain networks with uncertain product demands and prices, Comuters and Chemical Engineering, 1131-1144, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ortega, L. Lin. Control theory application to the production-inventory problem: a review, International Journal of Production research, 2303-2322, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- E. Perea-Lopez, B.E. Ydstie, I.E. Grossmann. A model predictive control strategy for supply chain optimization, Comuters and Chemical Engineering, 1201-1218, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Nikolaou. Model Predictive Controllers: A Critical Synthesis of Theory and Industrial Needs, Advances in Chemical Engineering Series, Academic Press, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Qin, T.A. Badgwell. An overview of nonlinear model predictive control applications, F. Allgöwer and A. Zheng, editors, Nonlinear Model Predictive Control, Birkhauser, (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.