Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 3, July 2008
|Page(s)||187 - 192|
|Published online||09 December 2008|
- R. Braun, R.W. Powell, R.A. Lepsch, I.M. Kroo, in Comparison of two multidisciplinary optimization strategies for launch-vehicle design, Journal Of Space And Rocket, Vol. 52, Nov. 2, May (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kalden, U.M. Schottle, in A software tool for analysis of future launch vehicle concepts, international Astronautical Congress Paper, IAC -03-V.5.08 [Google Scholar]
- N. Durante, A. Dufour, V. Pain, in Multidisciplinary analysis and optimization approach for the design of expendable launchers, 10th AIAA/ISSMO Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization Conference, AIAA 2004-4441, 30 August–1 September, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- R. Braun, A. Moore, I. Kroo, in Use of the collaborative optimization architecture for launch vehicle design, AIAA Paper 96-4018, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Vanderplaats, in An efficient feasible direction algorithm for design synthesis, AIAA Journal, Vol. 22, No. 11 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- L. Guadagni, in Development of multilevel procedures for the optimal design of aerospace vehicles,> Ph.D. Thesis, Politecnico di Torino, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Alexandrov, R. M. Lewis, in Analytical and computational aspects of collaborative optimization, NASA Paper TM-2000-210104, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Alexandrov, R.M. Lewis, In Analytical and computational properties of distributed approaches to MDO, 8th AIAA/USAF/NASA/ISSMO Symposium Of Multidisciplinary Analysis & Optimization, September 2000 [Google Scholar]
- P. Piperni, M. Abdo, F. Katyeke, in The building blocks of a multi-disciplinary wing design method, General Meeting and Conference (Toronto), April 26 and 27, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- S. Craig, P.E. Collier, in Next generation structural optimization today, Colier Research & Development Corporation, September 1997 [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Brown, J.R. Olds, in Evaluation of multidisciplinary analysis tecniques applied to a reusable launch vehicle, Journal Of Space And Rocket, Vol. 43, No. 6, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wallace, J.R. Olds, A.C. Charania, G. Woodcock, in A studi of arts: a dual-fuel reusable launch vehicle with launch assist, 39th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsio Conference And Exibit, July 2003 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.