Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 3, July 2008
|Page(s)||177 - 185|
|Published online||09 December 2008|
- D.V. Steward, Systems Analysis and Management: Structure, Strategy and Design (Petrocelli Books, Inc., New York, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Buckley, K.W. Fertig, D.E. Smith, Design sheet: an environment facilitating flexible trade studies during conceptual design, in 1992 Aerospace Design Conference, 3–6 February, 1992 (Irvine, Ca), AIAA 92-1191 [Google Scholar]
- D. Tang, L. Zheng, Z. Li, Computers and Industrial Engineering 38, 479 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Guenov, T.D. Libish, H. Lockett, Computational design process modelling, in 25th International Congress of the Aeronautical Sciences conferences (ICAS), 3–8 September, 2006 (Hamburg, Germany), ISBN 0-9533991-7-6 [Google Scholar]
- P. Fantini, L.K. Balachandran (Libish), M.D. Guenov, Computational Intelligence in Multi Disciplinary Optimization at Feasibility Design Stage, in First International Conference on Multidisciplinary Design Optimization and Applications, 17–20 April, 2007, Besancon, France (EDP Sciences), ISBN 978-2-7598-0023-0 [Google Scholar]
- I. Das, J.E. Dennis, SIAM J. Optimiz. 8, 631 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Das, An Improved Technique for Choosing Parameters for Pareto Surface Generation Using Normal-Boundary Intersection, in Third World Congress of Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization (WCSMO-3),> edited by C.L. Bloebaum, et al., 17–21 May, 1999 (Buffalo, NY, University of Buffalo), Vol. 2, pp. 411–413 [Google Scholar]
- A. Messac, A. Ismail-Yahaya, C.A. Mattson, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, Journal of the International Society of Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization (ISSMO) 25, 86 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Messac, C. Mattson, AIAA J. 42, 2101 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Utyuzhnikov, P. Fantini, M.D. Guenov, Numerical Method for Generating the Entire Pareto Frontier in Multiobjective Optimization, in EUROGEN 2005, 12–14 September, 2005 (Munich, Germany) ISBN: 3-00-017534-2 [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Mattison, A.A. Mullur, A. Messac, Minimal Representation of Multiobjective Design Space Using Smart Pareto Filter, in 9th AIAA/ISSMO Symposium on Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization, 4–6 September, 2002. Atlanta, GA, AIAA-2002-5458 [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, Multi-objective genetic algorithms: problem difficulties and construction of test problems, Technical Report CI-49/98, Dortmund: Department of Computer Science/LS11, University of Dortmund, Germany, 1998 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.