Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 3, July 2008
|Page(s)||231 - 236|
|Published online||09 December 2008|
- P.K. Mehta, Greening of the concrete industry for sustainable Development, Concrete International (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Naiqian, High performance concrete structure (Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghezal, K.H. Khayat, J. ACI Materials 99, 264 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kontani, S.P. Shah, Pore pressure in sealed concrete at sustained high temperatures. Proceeding Concrete Under Severe Conditions: Environment and Loading (Tokyo, Japan, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Roeder, R. Chmielowski, J. Struct. Eng. 125, 142 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Zheng, G.Z. Deng, Y. Yang, M.H. Yu, Eng. Mech. 20, 63 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Shansuo, Study on the bond performance between steel shape and concrete in SRC structures, Proc. of 7th International Symposium on Structural Engineering for Young Experts (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wei, Xu JIaqing, Optimization Method (Shengyang: Northeast University Press) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Cannon, G.R. Krishna Murti, Cement and Concrete Research 1, 353 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Narita Takeshi, Sekino Kazuo, Concrete Research and Technology 14, 43 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Wan Chaojun, Concrete 41 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Jian Jinbao, J. Acta Math. Sci. 21, 268 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Chao Weihua, Guo Zheng, Optimization technique and implementation by Matlab (Beijing: Chemical Industry Press) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jinming, Practical tutorial of Matlab (Beijing: Tinghua University Press, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Chengxian et al. Modern method of optimization. (Beijing: Science Press, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Byrd, J. Nocedal, J. Numer. Anal. 26 727 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghezal, K.H. Khayat, Optimizing self-consolidating concrete with limestone filler by using statistical factorial design methods. ACI Mate (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.