Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 1, January 2008
|Page(s)||83 - 90|
|Published online||16 May 2008|
- S. Pugh, Total Design - Integrated Methods for Successful Product Engineering, 1st edn. (Addison-Wesley Publishing, 1990), p. 278
- G. Pahl, W. Beitz, translated by K. Wallace, L. Blessing, F. Bauert, edited by K. Wallace. Engineering Design, A Systematic Approach. 2nd edn. (Springer-Verlag, New-York, 1995)
- D. Ullman, The mechanical design process (MacGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2002), p. 409
- D.E. Whitney, Q. Dong, J. Judson, C. Mascoli, Introducing Knowledge-Based Engineering into an Interconnected Product development process. Procedings of the 1999 ASME Design Engineering Technical Conference, September, Las Vegas, Nevada. DET99-DTM8741, 1999
- E. Rechting, Systems Architecting (Pentice Hall, New-York, NY, USA, 1991)
- J. Eggers, D. Feillet, S. Kehl, M.O. Wagner, B. Yannou. European Journal of Operational Research 15 (2002)
- D. Brissaud, O. Garro. Concurrent Engineering: Research and Applications 4, 303 (1996) [CrossRef]
- T. Kvan. Automation in Construction 9, 409 (2000) [CrossRef]
- W. Shen. Computers in Industry 52, 1 (2003) [CrossRef]
- D.T. Liu, X.W. Xu. A Review of Web-based Product Data Management Systems. Computers in Industry 44, 251 (2001)
- S. Gomes, J.C. Sagot. A concurrent engineering experience based on a cooperative and object oriented design methodology, Integrated Design and Manufacturing in Mechanical Engineering (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 2002)
- S. Gomes, J.B. Bluntzer, J.-C. Sagot. Functional design through a PLM system for fastening routine definition of CAD models. PLEDM 2006, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, 26 November – 1st December, 9p 2006
- J.H. Holland, Adaptation in natural and artificial systems (University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1975)
- D.E. Goldberg, Genetic algorithms in search, optimisation, and machine learning (Addison-Wesley, New York, 1989)
- Z. Michalewicz, Genetic Algorithms + Data Structures = Evolution (Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg, 1994)
- K. Deb, D.E. Goldberg, An investigation of niche and species formation in genetic function optimization, edited by J.D. Schaffer, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Genetic Algorithms (Morgan Kauffman, San Mateo, 1989), pp. 42–50
- K. Deb, R.B. Agrawal. Complex Systems, 115 (1995)
- K. Deb, A. Patrap, S. Agarwal, T. Meyarivan. A fast and Elitist multi-objective Genetic algorithm : NSGA-II, Technical Report No. 200001 (Kanpur Genetic Algorithms Laboratory, India Institute of Technology, 2005)
- F.X. Irisarri, D.H. Bassir, J.F. Maire, N. Carrere. Multiobjective stacking sequence optimisation strategy for laminated composite structures, First international conference on multidisciplinary optimization and applications (EDP Sciences), ISBN 978-2-7598-0023-0, 2007
- D.H. Bassir, J.L. Zapico, M.P. González. International Journal of Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization 1, 37 (2007) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- K. Deb. International Journal of Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization 1, 1 (2007) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Domaszewski, D.H. Bassir, W.H. Zhang, Stress displacement and weight minimization by multicriteria optimization and game theory approach, Computer Aided Optimum Design of Structures OPTI 99, Orlando, Florida, USA, WIT Press, 171 (1999)
- W.H. Zhang, M. Domaszewski, C. Fleury. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 52, 889 (2001) [CrossRef]
- I. Das, Non linear multicriteria optimization and robust optimality, Ph.D. Thesis, Rice University, Houston, USA, 1997
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.