Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
Computation Challenges for engineering problems
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 June 2021|
- D.-P. Sheen, T.-G. Son, Dimension Reduction of Solid Models by Mid-Surface Generation, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- A. Guttman, R-trees: a dynamic index structure for spatial searching, in: Proceedings ACM SIGMOD Conference, Boston, MA, 1984, pp. 47–57 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Roussopoulos, S. Kelley, F. Vincent. Nearest neighbor queries, in: Proceedings ACM SIGMOD Conference, San Jose, CA, 1995, pp. 71–79 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Manolopoulos, R-trees have grown everywhere, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Ahn, N. Mamoulis, H.M. Wong, A Survey on multidimensional access methods, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhu, J. Gong, Y. Zang, An efficient 3D R-tree spatial index method for virtual geographic environments, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- P. Patel, Comparison of advance tree data structures, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Martin, P.C. Stephenson, Putting objects into boxes, 1988 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.