Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 5, 2014
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||04 February 2014|
- Sargent R. 2004. Validation and verification of simulation models. In Proceedings of IEEE Winter Simulation Conference. IEEE, p. 13–24. [Google Scholar]
- Kleijnen J, Deflandre D. 2006. Validation of regression metamodels in simulation: bootstrap approach. European Journal of Operational Research, 170, 120–131. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Hamad H, Al-Hamdan S. 2005. Two new subjective validation methods using data displays. In Proceedings of IEEE Winter Simulation Conference. IEEE, p. 2542–2545. [Google Scholar]
- Hamad H, Al-Hamdan S. 2007. Discovering metamodels’ quality-of-fit via graphical techniques. European Journal of Operational Research, 178, 543–559. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martin J, Simpson T. 2005. Use of Kriging models to approximate deterministic computer models. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Journal, 43, 853–863. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meckesheimer M, Booker A, Barton R, Simpson T. 2002. Computationally inexpensive metamodel assessment strategies. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Journal, 40, 2053–2056. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin R, Chen W, Simpson T. 2002. Comparative studies of metamodeling techniques under multiple modeling criteria. Journal of Structural Optimization, 23, 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Qu X, Venter G, Haftka R. 2004. New formulation of a minimum-bias central composite experimental design and Gauss quadrature. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 28, 231–242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eeckelaert T, Daems W, Gielen G, Sansen W. 2004. Generalized simulation-based posynomial model generation for analog integrated circuits. Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, 40, 193–203. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hamad H. 2011. Validation of metamodels in simulation: a new metric. Engineering with Computer, 27, 309–317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hamad H, Al-Hamdan S, Al-Zaben A. 2010. Space partitioning in engineering design: a graphical approach. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 41, 441–452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.